512 Drafting and Engineering has an immediate opening for a full time entry level Mechanical/Architectural Drafter. 512 Drafting, a Texas Fenestration company, offers design assistance, shop drawings and engineering, 3D virtual modeling and Rapid 3D Physical Prototyping for our clients. We specialize in exterior building envelope systems such as curtain walls, storefronts and windows. We are looking for a professional, self-motivated and team-oriented individual who wants to join our growing team.
Job skill requirements include:
- A working knowledge and skill set of AutoCAD.
- A working knowledge of Revit.
- Ability to interpret and understand 2D drawings and how details come together and interact in 3D.
- A certificate in Architectural and Engineering Computer Aided Design, or headed toward completion for an associate in drafting or design.
- Eager to learn.
- ***Working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor is a plus.
Why work for us?
- We are a flexible, smaller company.
- We offer paid vacation and paid holidays.
- After one year on the team, you are eligible to participate in our 401k plan.
Work week: 40-50 hours.
Pay: Salary, Industry competitive. Health benefits available after a probationary period.
Office location: 78757
Email resume to Daniel Sava.
What are you waiting for? Join our team to become a part of the booming commercial construction market in Austin and across the state.
Visit our website to learn more!